Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
American Vintage '65 Jaguar Electric Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A desirable vintage of the high-end classic with its short-scale neck and dual-circuit electronics.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender's best selling guitars (their early-'80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was "back" as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they've completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept-restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more-based on actual vintage guitars.
- An authentic recreation of the classic model
- Lighweight alder body
- Mid '60s C-shaped neck profile with shorter scale
- Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage accurate pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound
- Classic dual-circuit wiring and controls
- Vintage-style floating tremolo with lock button
- Incudes case
Acquire this classic for your collection. Order today.
American Vintage '65 Jaguar Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Material: Alder Body
- Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Bound Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 22, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm) String
- Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '65 Jaguar (Bridge) New American Vintage '65 Jaguar (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off slide switches, one for each pickup
- Aux Switching: 2-Position Tone Switch
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone; "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Bridge: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass Knobs
- Pickguard: Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- 4-Ply Brown Shell on (800) 3-Color Sunburst; 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel on (809) Candy Apple Red
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '65 Jag Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Flatwound String Set, '60s Jag Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Vintage and Modern Owner's Manuals, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Black Case
- Unique Features: Bound round-laminated fingerboard and larger pearl dot inlays; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound, with classic dual-circuit wiring and controls; Vintage-style floating tremolo with lock button
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.