- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Artist Series Eric Clapton Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #510637 000001000 510637000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience the peerless Strat style of Slowhand himself with the Eric Clapton Stratocaster, one of our most acclaimed and enduring artist signature m...Click To Read More About This Product
Slowhand sound and style.
Experience the peerless Strat style of Slowhand himself with the Eric Clapton Stratocaster, one of our most acclaimed and enduring artist signature models. With classic design and special features that give it exceptional tonal versatility and effortless feel worthy of one of the world’s greatest names in rock and blues, it puts pure Clapton Stratocaster tone and feel straight into your hands.
Soft "V" Neck Profile
The "soft V" neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) on the Eric Clapton Stratocaster has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel that takes the more pronounced sharpness of a ’50s "V" profile and "softens" it into a somewhat more rounded shape. Ideal for players with larger hands whose thumb extends over the edge of the fingerboard.
TBX Tone Control
The first tone control knob operates this guitar’s TBX (Treble Bass Expander) tone circuitry. The knob has a detent at the center position (5) and works like a normal tone control from zero to the detent. Turning the knob clockwise from the detent adds presence and brightness; turning it counterclockwise from the detent rolls off high frequencies.
Active Mid Boost
The second tone control knob functions as an active mid-boost control. Turning it clockwise boosts mid and bass frequencies while decreasing treble frequencies.
The Eric Clapton Stratocaster comes with an easily removable wood block installed between the tremolo block and tremolo cavity wall to keep it from moving, as specified by the great guitarist himself.
Urethane guitar body finishes are especially strong and durable, and will hold colors with great vividness, sheen and clarity for extraordinarily long periods.
9.5 in. Fingerboard Radius
The fingerboard radius is an important spec that describes the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard. This instrument’s modern 9.5" fingerboard radius is slightly more flattened than a vintage-style radius, but still with enough arc to provide a natural and notably comfortable fretting-hand feel, and to make bending notes easier.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soft V
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage Noiseless
- Middle: Vintage Noiseless
- Bridge: Vintage Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Master Volume, Tone 1. Master TBX Tone Control, Tone 2. Master Active Mid Boost (0-25dB). Mid boost kit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: American vintage
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab a guitar that can satisfy the blues player in you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.