- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Artist Series Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 510053 000064000 510053000064000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster Electric Guitar is made for Texas Blues - Stevie style - with the same features as Stevie's number one Str...Click To Read More About This Product
Based on Stevie's favorite guitar.
The Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster Electric Guitar is made for Texas Blues - Stevie style - with the same features as Stevie's number one Strat. Unique features include a special oval neck, pao ferro fingerboard with 21 jumbo frets, three Texas Special single-coil pickups, gold-plated vintage hardware with Stevie's unique left-handed synchronized tremolo, and special engraved pickguard. Pay tribute to a master with every note you play. Includes case.
- Select alder body
- Special oval neck shape
- Pao ferro fretboard
- A trio of Texas Special single-coils
- Gold left-side tremolo
- Hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.