- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Blacktop Telecaster HH Electric Guitar (Maple Fingerboard)
- Write a Review
- Product H61568
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blacktop Telecaster HH is a no-nonsense dual-bucker Tele that'll blow your mind without breaking the bank. Vintage-style Fender Blacktop alnico h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most affordable humbucking pickup-equipped Telecaster ever made.
The Blacktop Telecaster HH is a no-nonsense dual-bucker Tele that'll blow your mind without breaking the bank. Vintage-style Fender Blacktop alnico humbucking pickups deliver the hot high-gain power of today's most aggressive sounds; other distinctive touches include skirted black amp knobs, reversed control plate and a vintage-style hard-tail bridge with six grooved saddles for optimum string alignment. Features include an alder body, maple neck, 9.5"-radius maple fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish, and nickel/chrome hardware.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Blacktop
- Body shape: Telecaster
- Body material: alder
- Neck: maple
- Neck finish: gloss urethane
- Fretboard: maple
- Position inlays: black dots
- String nut: synthetic bonet
- Bridge pickup: Hot Vintage alnico humbucking pickup with nickel cover
- Neck pickup: Hot Vintage alnico humbucking pickup with nickel cover
- Pickup switching: 3-way blade switch
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Bridge: strings-through-body hardtail bridge with 6 cast saddles
- Strap buttons: vintage style
- Control knobs: skirted amp knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 gauges)
- Included accessories: truss rod adjustment wrench, saddle height adjustment wrench
A Tele for today's rocker!
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut
- Fretboard radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo