- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J96977 000001000 J96977000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster. Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo.
An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster. Fender teamed up with this award-winning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
The Brad Paisley Telecaster is crafted from a paulownia core capped by a spruce top, providing a solid, lightweight foundation with acoustic-like resonance. The Paisley-approved pickup configuration includes a custom-wound ’64 Tele bridge pickup and a Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup for classic tone with just the right balance of warmth and twang. Playability is key to Paisley’s fleet-fingered style and the “Enhanced V” neck profile is designed for comfort, filling the hand at the nut for easy chording while flattening out in the upper registers for soloing. The modern 9.5 in. radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets make it easy to play fast and bend big.
This Tele wears a silver sparkle Road Worn lacquer finish and aged hardware, inspired by many years on the touring trail. Elegant signature touches include a custom clear pickguard with black and silver paisleys and a cowboy hat insignia on the headstock. Simply put, this easy-playing music machine is a must for Tele lovers and belongs center-stage in any country collection. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Spuce/paulownia/spruce
- Body finish: Relic Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Twisted single-coil Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-Saddle with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Own this special signature Tele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.