- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender California Redondo Player Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40706 000001000 L40706000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of Fender's big-bodied, left-handed California Series Redondo Player acoustic-electric was designed to inspi...Click To Read More About This Product
Special design and quality Fender and Fishman-designed electronics make it stand out from the acoustic crowd.
Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of Fender's big-bodied, left-handed California Series Redondo Player acoustic-electric was designed to inspire you from the moment you pick it up. The exclusive slope-shouldered Redondo body shape has a rich, commanding voice that fills any room. The gloss metallic top, back and sides, as well as a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and creme binding, give it a shot of electrifying attitude. Dynamic, unique and unconventional—like today’s guitarists—the Redondo Player refuses to be bound by the past.
The same no-compromise attitude that gives the left-handed Redondo Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle for greater sustain, and a Fishman preamp system (with bass, treble, volume control and tuner) that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the guitar’s natural sound. The lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile suitable for any playing style and its laurel fingerboard and bridge further augment its vibrant tone.
With superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakably Fender vibe, the California Redondo Player Left-Handed acoustic-electric gutiar is an inspiring instrument that was made for self-expression.
Case sold separately.
- 2-ring B/W/B rosette
- 15.75" fingerboard radius
- Aged white binding
- Dot position inlays
- Modern Viking bridge
- 3-ply gold pickguard
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
Order this solid Fender creation today.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Sealed nickel
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.