- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CD-60 Dreadnought V3 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57265 000001000 L57265000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CD-60 dreadnought V3 boasts features you’d expect on much more expensive instruments, with a spruce top and choice of natural, sunburst and black...Click To Read More About This Product
An excellent choice for aspiring guitarists looking for their first instrument.
The CD-60 dreadnought V3 boasts features you’d expect on much more expensive instruments, with a spruce top and choice of natural, sunburst and black finishes. If you're a beginning guitar player, the best choice you can make is getting a guitar with a sound and feel that will inspire you to keep playing. The CD-60 dreadnought V3 is that guitar. This affordable genuine Fender provides nicely balanced tone and plenty of volume thanks to its dreadnought body style and spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing. The CD-60 dreadnought V3 is also an excellent choice for veteran players who need an inexpensive second dreadnought model, and it includes a hardshell case for safe and convenient transport.
Fender Coated Strings
Simply put, coated strings sound better and last longer. Your strings are where the rubber meets the road, so to speak, and they’re continually exposed to dirt, grime, the vagaries of climate and oxidation, and more. Fender coated strings resist all of this tone-deadening unpleasantness with marvelously smooth feel, improved resistance to corrosion and longer life.
Graph Tech Nut and Bridge Saddle
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding, and they deliver performance, workability and appearance that easily outdo other plastics and come remarkably close to real bone.
Scalloped bracing is thinner than more conventional bracing. That means that the bracing pattern inside the guitar uses less wood, which means that soundboard mass is reduced. This lets the top resonate more freely, resulting in better tone with more nuance and greater projection.
- Dual-action truss rod
- Pearloid dot inlays
- White bridge pins with black dots
- Chrome hardware finish
- 1-ply black pickguard
- Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
- Crushed acrylic rosette
Get started on a fun Fender. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Top wood: Laminated spruce
- Back and sides: Laminated mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.