- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CD-60S All-Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44603 000001000 L44603000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This re-designed Classic Design Series CD-60S dreadnought acoustic guitar comes with the warm, mellow tone of an all-mahogany body. Don’t let the pri...Click To Read More About This Product
This re-designed Classic Design Series CD-60S dreadnought acoustic guitar comes with the warm, mellow tone of an all-mahogany body. Don’t let the price tag fool you; this guitar boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid mahogany top, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
The CD-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model and features mahogany back and sides and a walnut fingerboard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60S delivers a bold playing experience.
- Dreadnought body styleSolid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracingMahogany back and sidesEasy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Great guitar at a great price. Order one soon.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back & sides: Laminated mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Easy-to-play
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.