- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought All-Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45144 000001000 L45144000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining powerful onboard electronics—including a built-in tuner—with great tone and easy playability, the CD-60SCE All-Mahogany is ideal for beginn...Click To Read More About This Product
A fabulous Fender for aspiring players.
Combining powerful onboard electronics—including a built-in tuner—with great tone and easy playability, the CD-60SCE All-Mahogany is ideal for beginning to intermediate level players who are ready to plug in. Featuring a
single-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, warm-sounding solid mahogany top, easy-to-play neck and mahogany back and sides, the CD-60SCE is perfect for the couch, the beach or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
Solid Mahogany Top
Mahogany is the a modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
- Dreadnought cutaway body style
- Fishman Classic Design pickup/preamp
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Walnut fingerboard
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Fender® Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 gauge) strings
- White and black dot bridge pins
- Chrome hardware
- 3 mm pearloid dot inlays
- Multiple body binding
If you like what you see, put it in your cart. Order today.
- Body type: Jumbo Junior
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Easy-to-Play
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Crème plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.