- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic '50s Telecaster Lacquer Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H96902
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender revolutionized popular music and guitar playing in the early 1950s with the introduction of the Telecaster guitar. Designed simply, smartly an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Telecaster that evokes the instrument in the decade of its origin.
Fender revolutionized popular music and guitar playing in the early 1950s with the introduction of the Telecaster guitar. Designed simply, smartly and elegantly, it quickly became a trusted and revered go-to instrument for guitarists everywhere, and it created a new sound for the 1950s and decades to come at the very heart of popular music.
The Classic Series '50s Telecaster Lacquer evokes the instrument in the decade of its origin, with an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its ash body. Other features include a C-shaped maple neck, 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and black-dot inlays, dual vintage-style single-coil alnico pickups with three-way switching, single-ply white pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, vintage-style string-through-body bridge with three chrome "barrel" saddles, and vintage-style tuners. Tweed case included.
- Single-cutaway ash body with lacquer finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with C profile and 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual vintage-style single-coil Tele pickups
- 3-saddle vintage-style bridge and vintage-style tuners
Don't fight the urge to own this classic guitar. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.