- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CN-240SCE Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430556
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CDN240SCE guitar is quite an interesting instrument; a hybrid nylon-string that actually isn't a classical guitar, strictly speaking, because it ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classical that plays easier with a slightly narrower neck and integrated electronics.
The CDN240SCE guitar is quite an interesting instrument; a hybrid nylon-string that actually isn't a classical guitar, strictly speaking, because it has a soft cutaway and a slightly thinner neck profile that's easier on the fretting hand.
Other features include a solid cedar top, rosewood back and sides, and the Fishman Isys III preamp, allowing easy amplification with 3-band EQ, volume, and a tuner.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: CDN240SCE
- Model Number: 097-2405
- Series: Classical Design Series
- Body Style: Classical, Single Cutaway Acoustic/Electric, (Nylon String)
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 18
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensating Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, 3-in-Line with White Pearl Buttons
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III preamp
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Tuner
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (Front) to 4.92" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.81" (45.97mm)
- Width at Heel: N/A
- Rosette: Wood Mosaic
- Logo: Gold "F"
- Body Binding: Multi ABS
- Neck Binding: Brown
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical 100, Clear, Tie End Classical Strings, p/n 0730100000,
- Gauges .028, .032, .040, .029, .035, .043
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately