- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CP-60S Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L26722
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classic Design series CP-60S acoustic guitar's parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also si...Click To Read More About This Product
Fun, affordable, portable acoustic for aspiring fingerstyle players.
The Classic Design series CP-60S acoustic guitar's parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming fingerstyle player. Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, Walnut fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and an easy-to-play neck shape.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top with laminated mahogany body
- Easy-to-play neck shape
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Classic Design series pearloid rosette
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052) gauge strings
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Fender Easy to Play
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Crème plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.