- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1951 Journeyman Nocaster Left Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42761 000001000 L42761000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An elusive legend among Fender aficionados, the Nocaster has an interesting history. Originally called the “Broadcaster” during its initial productio...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefties — Just say "Nocaster."
An elusive legend among Fender aficionados, the Nocaster has an interesting history. Originally called the “Broadcaster” during its initial production run in ’50, it was renamed after a request from The Gretsch Company, which offered a drum set named “Broadkaster”. As a cost-saving measure Fender simply cut the name off the headstock label with scissors, leaving just the famous Fender logo until late ‘51 when they received their new name, Telecaster. The lack of model name led to these guitars being christened “Nocasters” by collectors—very few were produced and their sound and feel are legendary among players who know.
Bursting at the seams with early 50’s style and comfort, this left-handed Time Machine Nocaster wields Fender® Custom Shop hand-wound “Loaded” ‘51 Nocaster neck and bridge pickups, bordered by a black phenolic pickguard. This Holy Grail of Tele guitars also features a “10/56 V”-shaped quartersawn AA flame maple neck that’s ideal for any playing style and thumb position.
Other highlights include a 9.5”-radius fingerboard, 6105 frets, Fat ‘50s Tele wiring, 3-way switch, ’51-’54 bridge with brass saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and round string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
- Relic-finished 2-piece ash body
- 25.5"-scale quartersawn AA flame maple neck, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '51 Loaded Nocaster pickups, Fat '50s Tele wiring
- Vintage-style '51/'54 brass saddle bridge, vintage-style tuners
You know you want this left-handed Custom Shop special. Order yours now.
- Relic® Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with ""10/56"" Back-Shape
- 9.5"" Radius
- 21 #6100 Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound '51 Loaded Nocaster Pickups
- 3-Way Switch
- Fat 50's Tele Wiring
- Black Phenolic Pickguard
- '51/'54 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.