- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
Sherwood Green Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58850 000002000 L58850000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a full Heavy Relic finish treatment and the superb sound of hand-wound Custom Shop pickups, this '52 Tele is updated with a modern 9.5" fingerbo...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the look and feel of a well-loved classic.
With a full Heavy Relic finish treatment and the superb sound of hand-wound Custom Shop pickups, this '52 Tele is updated with a modern 9.5" fingerboard radius and comes in a rainbow of classic Fender custom colors. Includes deluxe hard case.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Heavy Relic-finished solid ash body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '51 Nocaster/Twisted Tele pickup pair
- Vintage-style 3-barrel Telecaster bridge, vintage-style tuners
Call your guitar specialist for complete details
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck shape: Rounded U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.