- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Deluxe Closet Classic Finish with Gold Hardware Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74386 000001000 L74386000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Impeccably crafted electric that looks and sound like 1957.
- 2-piece select alder body with Deluxe Closet Classic lacquer finish
- Tinted 1-piece AA flame quartersawn maple neck with '57 soft V-profile, 9.5" radius
- Hand-wound '57 Strat single-coil pickups with RVRP (reverse wound, reverse polarity) middle pickup, 5-way switch, Fat '50s Strat wiring
- Gold vintage Strat bridge, gold vintage-style tuners, bone nut
A Custom Shop Strat that will last a lifetime. Order today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: 2-piece Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Soft V
- Neck wood: Flame Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 26.5"
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow Tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.