Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
1961 Stratocaster Burnt Heavy Relic Electric Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
An exact reproduction of the classic Strat made to look as if it had survived being set on fire.
The body is alder with a thin sunburst lacquer finish. The custom maple neck has a 61 Strat big deep V back shape and 9.5" radius for authentic vintage feel and vibe. True Strat tone is produced via 3 Custom Shop single-coil pickups, which can be adjusted with Fender's familiar 5-position switch, master volume, and 2 tone controls.
The Fender Custom 1961 Stratocaster Burnt Heavy Relic Electric Guitar is equipped with so many vintage style features and has been so carefully burnt and worn, that new sparks are bound to fly in the hands of its owner.
Since 1987, the Fender Custom Shop has been a "dream factory," producing guitars that are to playing what Ferraris are to driving. The skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, Calif., Custom Shop are known worldwide for their artistry in making guitars that range from the fine to the fantastic. Whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. Fender's finest is the world's finest.
- Thin lacquer finish
- Custom Neck
- 61 Strat NOS
- Madagascar rosewood fingerboard
- '60s truss rod
- White poly pearl face dot
- Poly pearl white side dot
- Cut Dunlop 6105 fret wire
- 9.50" Radius
- Neck shape: Big deep V back shape
- Bone nut
- Light tint thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 61 Strat NOS
- Pickup neck position: Handwound '60s Strat NOS
- Pickup mid position: Handwound '60s Strat NOS
- Pickup bridge position: Handwound '60s Strat NOS
- Pickguard Material: 4-Ply Tort Shell Nitro
- Pickguard Shape: 61 Strat
- Pickup selector switch: Switch 5-Way lever control
- Selector switch tip: White NOS
- Knob tone: White pimco
- Knob volume: White NOS pimco
- Pots: 250k
- Bridge assembly: Strat vintage relic
- Output assemblies: Vintage Strat relic
- Neck plate: Vintage relic
- Back plate & trem cover: Relic Strat
- Tremolo arm: Vintage Strat relic
- Tremolo arm tip: White relic
- Vintage nickel relic tuners
- String set for guitar: 010-013-017-226-236-246
- Finish package: Heavy relic
- Plating: chrome
- Right hand model
- Strat brown tolex gold lining case
If you like the look of this one, you'll love its feel and sound. Call Private Reserve today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.