- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1962 Jazzmaster Heavy Relic Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Built by Vincent Van Trigt
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71120 000001000 L71120000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Becoming a Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder isn't a easy path. Beyond complete master of traditional and modern luthiery skills, a builder must have ...Click To Read More About This Product
A stunning Jazzmaster from FEnder's latest Custom Shop Masterbuilder.
Becoming a Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder isn't a easy path. Beyond complete master of traditional and modern luthiery skills, a builder must have an instinct for perfection and an imagination to see and hear the guitar in the hands of great players. Even experienced luthiers coming to Fender must serve a years-long apprenticeship before they can finally be held worthy of the title "Masterbuilder." This special Jazzmaster was built by Vincent van Trigt, the latest addition to the Custom Shop's elite team of those who have earned that honor.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Heavy Relic-finished hand-selected alder body
- Flat-sawn maple neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop Jazzmaster wide-bobbin single-coil pickups
- Adjusto-matic bridge, floating, locking vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Offset
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: 2-piece Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.