- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '52 Heavy Relic Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Aged Nocaster Blonde
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L41329 000001000 L41329000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From 1950 to 1952, the guitar we know today as the Telecaster was without a name. Fender had to drop the original 1948 "Broadcaster" name due to Gret...Click To Read More About This Product
A Custom Shop version of an iconic instrument.
From 1950 to 1952, the guitar we know today as the Telecaster was without a name. Fender had to drop the original 1948 "Broadcaster" name due to Gretsch already making a product with that name, and those two years with only the Fender name on the headstock the guitar was popularly known as the "Nocaster." In 1952, Fender's Don Randall re-dubbed it the Telecaster, in tribute to the new media that was taking the world by storm — television. This Relic '52 Telecaster celebrates that change with a classic, well-worn look and plenty of Tele "twang."
The comfortable '52 U profile rift-sawn maple neck has a modern 9.5" radius and 6100 jumbo frets for smooth playability and the hand-wound Custom Shop '51 Loaded Nocaster pickups deliver the Telecaster tones that made the guitar a legend. Period-correct brass saddle bridge, phenolic pickguard and tuners round out the package. As with all of our Fender Custom Shop instruments, it comes with a deluxe hard case and certificate of Authenticity.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
- Relic-finished 2-piece ash body
- 25.5"-scale rift-sawn maple on maple neck
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '51 Loaded Nocaster pickups, Fat '50s wiring
- Vintage-style brass saddle bridge and split-shaft tuners
Grab the original vibe. Order yours today
- Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Ash Body
- Medium Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with ""52 U"" Back-Shape
- 9.5"" Radius
- 21 #6100 Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound '51 Loaded Nocaster Pickups
- 3-Way Switch
- Fat 50's Tele Wiring
- Black Phenolic Pickguard
- '51/'54 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.