- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 55 Dual-Mag Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Maple Fingerboard Limited Edition Electric Guitar
Aged White Blonde
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68055 000001000 L68055000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This limited-edition, '55 Dual-Mag Strat features a comfortably broken-in Journeyman Relic finish and the Custom Shop's unique Dual-Mag pickups. Thes...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience the amazing tonal balance of Fender Custom Shop's Dual-Mag pickups.
This limited-edition, '55 Dual-Mag Strat features a comfortably broken-in Journeyman Relic finish and the Custom Shop's unique Dual-Mag pickups. These pickups feature a combination of Alnico 2 and Alnico 5 pole pieces for a silky treble side with a punchy bass for a tonal balance that will amaze you. A vintage soft-V profile and compound fingerboard radius make it a supremely comfortable instrument to play, and the Greasebucket tone circuit and blender knob offer additional tonal versatility.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Journeyman Relic-finished 2-piece ash body
- Rift-sawn, 21-fret, compound-radius maple on maple neck
- Hand-wound Custom Shop Dual-Mag Strat pickups, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Soft V
- Neck wood: Rift-sawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone Blend
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Greasebucket tone circuit
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.