- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '59 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Flame Maple Neck NAMM Limited-Edition Electric Guitar
Faded Aged Sherwood Green Metallic over Chocolate 3- Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50559 000001000 L50559000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This very limited-edition Fender Custom Shop '59 Strat is one the guitars built especially for the 2019 Winter NAMM show. Crafted from select woods a...Click To Read More About This Product
Direct from 2019 NAMM, limited-edition custom shop builds.
This very limited-edition Fender Custom Shop '59 Strat is one the guitars built especially for the 2019 Winter NAMM show. Crafted from select woods and featuring hand-wound pickups, these guitars are items of pride for the builders in the Fender Custom Shop and will take a special place in your collection.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
- Heavy Relic-finished solid alder body
- 1-piece quartersawn flame maple '63 C-profile neck
- Hand-wound Custom Shop Fat '50s pickups with Vintage Modified #2 wiring
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuners
Call for details on this very limited-run special build. Order yours today and don't miss out.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer finish
- Alder Body
- Tinted 1-Piece 2A Flame Quarter Sawn Maple Neck with '63 Strat Style "C" Back-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound Fat 50's Pickups with RWRP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- Strat Vintage Modified Wiring #2
- 1-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Vintage Strat Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.