- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 60s Telecaster Thinline Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar Masterbuilt by Vincent Van Trigt
Black and Silver Sparkle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74428 000001000 L74428000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over the years, Guitar Center's Platinum Rooms have honed their reputation of having a selection of some of the world's most desirable and exclusive ...Click To Read More About This Product
Tele Thinline Masterbuilt by Vincent van Trigt, Curtis Novak nck "90, Bigsby B5 vibrato
Over the years, Guitar Center's Platinum Rooms have honed their reputation of having a selection of some of the world's most desirable and exclusive gear. The Platinum Guitar Collection features a carefully considered selection of stunning instruments from the world's top builders, whether from the custom shops of major industry powerhouses or from the coterie of top-flight small luthiers. Packed with limited-edition, special-run and one-off unique guitars, the Platinum Collection is your source for the world's finest acoustic and electric guitars and basses. Call today to make a connection to your dreams.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Journeyman Relic-finished semi-hollow select alder body
- 25.5"-scale quartersawn vintage-C profile maple neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop "Blackguard" bridge, Curtis Novak chrome-cover P-90 neck
- Custom Shop RSD Jazzmaster bridge, Bigsby B5 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Journeyman Relic® Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Hollow-Body with F-Hole
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with '60 Style Oval "C" Back-Shape
- Flat-Lam Ebony Fingerboard
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Vintage Frets
- Matching Painted Neck with Black Headcap
- Hand-Wound Original Blackguard Bridge Pickup, Curtis Novak Chrome Covered P-90 in the Neck Position
- 3-Way Switch
- Present Day Tele Wiring
- Single-Ply Black Pickguard
- RSD Jazzmaster Bridge with Bigsby B-5 Tailpiece
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.