- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '67 Relic Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Faded Aged Sea Foam Green
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L42548 000001000 L42548000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
1967 was the first full year of the redesigned, larger headstock on Fender's legendary Stratocaster. It was also the Summer of Love and the sound of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Straight from the Summer of Love.
1967 was the first full year of the redesigned, larger headstock on Fender's legendary Stratocaster. It was also the Summer of Love and the sound of electric guitars filled the air, many emanating from the flock of Strat players inspired by some of the more adventurous guitarists of the period. This '67 Relic Strat is a tribute to those times and players with a well-worn look and classic Strat sound and vibe. Featuring a superbly comfortable, tinted, rift-sawn '60s Oval C neck and round-laminated rosewood fingerboard and loaded with hand-wound '64 Strat pickups, it's more than ready to provide the experience you crave. As with all of our Fender Custom Shop instruments, it comes with a deluxe hard case and certificate of Authenticity.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
- Relic-finished 2-piece select alder body
- 25.5"-scale rift-sawn maple neck with round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '64 Strat pickups, Vintage Modified #2 wiring
- American Vintage synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuners
Get in touch with your inner hippie. Order you Custom Shop '67 Strat today.
- Relic® Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with ""60 Style Oval C"" Back-Shape
- Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl Dots
- 9.5"" Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound'64 Strat with RWRP Middle Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring
- 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Strat Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Wing String Tree with Nylon Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.