- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Deluxe Journeyman Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Shell Pink Sparkle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L28976 000002000 L28976000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Commissioned and crafted especially for the remodeling and spectacular Grand Re-opening of Guitar Center's legendary flagship store in Hollywood, Cal...Click To Read More About This Product
This Commemorative Strat will be a treasured part of your collection.
Commissioned and crafted especially for the remodeling and spectacular Grand Re-opening of Guitar Center's legendary flagship store in Hollywood, California, these gorgeous sparkle-finished, custom Stratocaster guitars are more than ready for their closeup. Each bears a custom-engraved commemorative neckplate and mid-'60s style neck, headstock and logo. As with all of our Fender Custom Shop instruments, it comes with a deluxe hard case and certificate of Authenticity.
- Journeyman Relic-finished 2-piece select lightweight ash body
- 25.5"-scale, 22-fret, roasted, quartersawn maple on maple neck
- Hand-wound Custom Shop Fat '60s pickups, 5-way switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo, Sperzel tuners
Don't miss out on this very limited edition Strat. Order yours now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Journeyman relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '65 Strat
- Neck wood: Roasted Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Journeyman relic
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound Fat '60s
- Middle: Handwound Fat '60s
- Bridge: Handwound Fat '60s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tuning machines: Sperzel locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity, Custom-engraved commemorative neckplate
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.