- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Jimmie Vaughan Signature Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L30341 000001000 L30341000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A true guitarist’s guitarist, it’s arguable that Jimmie Vaughan’s playing style inspired the ‘80s/’90s blues rock revival. From his days with the Fab...Click To Read More About This Product
Made for the blues.
A true guitarist’s guitarist, it’s arguable that Jimmie Vaughan’s playing style inspired the ‘80s/’90s blues rock revival. From his days with the Fabulous Thunderbirds to his partnership with SRV, Family Style, and his own solo works, Vaughan’s tastefully restrained playing style and classic tone continue to carry the torch for a truly indigenous American art form—the blues.
The artisans of the Custom Shop and Vaughan worked hand-in-hand to design the Jimmie Vaughan Signature Stratocaster, the epitome of a “workingman’s guitar”. Representing the current stage configuration of his Stratocaster, this guitar features custom options designed expressly for this instrument and is setup to JLV’s personal specifications.
The rich, articulate voice of the custom hand-wound JLV single-coil Strat pickups—including a RWRP middle pickup—is channeled through JLV Modified #2 wiring for even more tone-shaping possibilities.
The ‘50s-style two-piece select alder Strat body hosts a Lush Closet Classic lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe with pure resonance and sustain while wearing in a distinctively personal style.
The tinted one-piece rift-sawn maple neck sports a custom ”JLV C”-shaped profile that precisely matches the shape of his favorite neck and bears a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 57110 jumbo frets.
Other features include Closet Classic hardware, single-ply Eggshell pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity
- Signature Strat with 2-piece alder body
- Rift-sawn maple neck signature profile
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound JLV Strat pickups, reverse-wound middle
- Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic hardware including vintage-style synchronized tremolo
Strap on some Texas mojo. Order today.
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple Rift Sawn with a Jimmy Vaughan Custom “C” Shape and 9.5” (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickups: Custom Shop Hand-Wound JLV Strat® (Bridge), Custom Shop Hand-Wound RWRP JLV Strat® (Middle), Custom Shop Hand-Wound JLV Strat® (Neck)
- Wiring: JLV Vintage Modified #2
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Included: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.