- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edtion Heavy Relic El Diablo Stratocaster
'55 Desert Tan
- Write a Review
- J44513 000003000 J44513000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Devilishly tempting, the Custom Shop Limited Edition El Diablo Strat offers a decidedly menacingoption to slash through a mix. A hot-rodded Strat tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sinister side of Strat.
Devilishly tempting, the Custom Shop Limited Edition El Diablo Strat offers a decidedly menacing
option to slash through a mix. A hot-rodded Strat that looks like it sounds like the devil himself, this
guitar is for discerning players who want to dominate the stage with raw, cutting Fender tonal power.
Play as hard, hot and savagely as you want—this guitar was designed for it.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Body wood: 2 piece Alder
Body finish: Relic
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: 10/56 V
Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Radius: 9.5 in.
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
Neck: El Diablo HW (neck)
Middle: El Diablo HW (middle)
Bridge: El Diablo HW (bridge)
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
Tuning machines: Vintage-style Kluson
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Heavy relic finish, bedeviling tones. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.