- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Greg Fessler 1969 Stratocaster Relic Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Faded Aged Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48189 000005000 L48189000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Some things are timeless — like this '69 Strat from Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder Greg Fessler. Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your...Click To Read More About This Product
Journey back to the time of Woodstock with this Masterbuilt Strat from Greg Fessler.
Some things are timeless — like this '69 Strat from Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder Greg Fessler.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Relic-finished solid alder body
- Quartersawn maple on maple neck
- Handwound '69 Strat/Fat '50s/Texas Special pickups, 5-way switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and split-shaft tuners
It's almost as good as a time machine. Order your Masterbuilt '69 Strat today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Relic Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1969 U
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic Nitrocellulose
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound '69 Strat
- Middle: Handwound Fat Strat '50s
- Bridge: Handwound Texas Specisl
- Brand: Fender Custom Shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.