- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Special Edition '60s Heavy Relic Sparkle Stratocaster
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51509 000002000 J51509000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Special Edition '60s Heavy Relic Sparkle Stratocaster takes you back to the '60s when the Strat was enjoying a phenomenal deca...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional looks and traditional sound.
The Fender Custom Shop Special Edition '60s Heavy Relic Sparkle Stratocaster takes you back to the '60s when the Strat was enjoying a phenomenal decade. Its lightweight alder body features a Relic lacquer sparkle finish that evokes years of wear and tear, and sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Strat pickups with five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring.
Other premium features include a quartersawn maple neck with a mid '60s oval “C” profile, 9.5 in.-radius rosewood fingerboard with 6105 frets and bone nut, and chrome/nickel hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Lightweight Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Mid '60s Oval
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Dark Indian Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hand-Wound '60s Strat
- Middle: Hand-Wound '60s Strat RWRP
- Bridge: Hand-Wound '60s Strat
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Vintage Modified #2 Wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own this unique Stratocaster. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.