- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K07161 000001000 K07161000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Straight from the studios of Music Row in the home of country music Nashville, TN comes the Deluxe Nashville Tele, a tonally versatile performer with...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful tones from an unbeatable trio of noiseless pickups.
Straight from the studios of Music Row in the home of country music Nashville, TN comes the Deluxe Nashville Tele, a tonally versatile performer with a unique (for a Tele) three-pickup design. A distinctive entry into the Fender family, this Tele growls, snaps and screams with flexible tone that can match any song. With its original Fender style, customized switching and fast, smooth playing feel, this Tele is ready to command any stage from the local honky-tonk to the Grand Ole Opry.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups inhabit the neck and bridge positions, flanking the Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup in the middle to create an unbeatable trio. These pickups crank out rich, articulate tone, with the balanced string response, definition and twang you've come to expect from a genuine Fender instrument. Flexible five-way Strat-o-Tone pickup switching unlocks various pickup combinations, providing the perfect sound for any performance.
Enjoy increased sustain and slightly thicker tone that complements the famous Tele twang, thanks to the modern six-saddle string-through-body bridge with block saddles. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12 in.-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking tuning machines provide enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
The alder body bears a highly durable gloss polyurethane finish that will easily stand up to hard playing, keeping the instrument like new for years to come. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply B/W/B or mint green pickguard, along with knurled flat-top control knobs and a black switch tip. A truly versatile performer with flexible sound, player-oriented features and original aesthetics, the Deluxe Nashville Tele merges the best of yesterday and today into a single, affordable design. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Middle: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Get the right Tele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.