- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Duo-Sonic HS Limited Edition Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- L21783 000001000 L21783000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model’s compact form belies its giant-sized...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An offset short scale with extra power and a snappy fingerboard in a limited-edition finish.
A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model’s compact form belies its giant-sized sound. It’s the ideal companion for adventurous players who aren’t afraid to buck the norm and shatter expectations.
The Duo-Sonic HS new pickups let the true voice of the instrument shine. The single-coil Duo-Sonic neck pickup is joined by a vintage-spec humbucking bridge pickup for flexible tone that can match any playing style imaginable. The push/pull tone pot switches to single coil operation on the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking a variety of tones that can be shaped via the master volume and tone controls to find just the right sound.
The 24 in.-scale adds a bit of warmth and thickness to the guitar’s inherent tone, while granting a slinkier playing feel, making it easier to perform multi-step bends. Topped by a 9.5 in.-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, the C-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and ideal for players with smaller hands, or those who use extended chord forms. The six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge increases sustain while the bent steel saddles add some zing to your tone, enhancing the upper harmonics to cut through a dense mix.
The smaller body is ideal for smaller players or for energetic stage performances. A special limited-edition gloss polyester finish protects the body while the neck bears a satin polyurethane finish for fast, easy playability. The aesthetic appointments, including the knurled flat-top control knobs, cast/sealed tuning machines and a three-ply Mint Green pickguard, add a touch of classic Fender style to this updated and modernized design. A new take on a classic guitar that’s flown under most player’s radars, the Duo-Sonic HS is ready and rarin’ to go with surprisingly giant sound. Case sold separately.
- Solid alder body with limited edition gloss finish
- 24"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Fender Duo-sonic single-coil and humbucking pickups, coil-split on humbucker via push/pull tone pot
- 6-saddle vintage-style bridge, sealed, die-cast tuners
See what this limited-edition Duo Sonic can do for you. Order today.
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Duo-Sonic single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Duo-Sonic humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.