Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster Electric Guitar White Blondetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A legendary gutiar that's ready for the good times and bad.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin's first album. The custom "Thin D"-shaped maple neck has a 7.25"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The "top-loader" bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style "stained glass" strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: "I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar."
- Gloss-finish 2-piece solid ash body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style "top-loader" bridge with 3 steel barrels, Pure Vintage tuners
Don't pass up the chance to own this singular guitar. Order your Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster now.
Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D thin
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele
- Bridge: Custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style "toploader"
- Tailpiece: String thru body or topload
- Tuning machines: Pure Vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.