- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Modern Player Stratocaster HSH Electric Guitar
- Product H99221
A formidably modified classic, the Modern Player Stratocaster HSH gives you a singing Strat middle pickup flanked by the powerful voice of humbucking...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordably priced with a powerful pickup configuration and a transparent finish.
A formidably modified classic, the Modern Player Stratocaster HSH gives you a singing Strat middle pickup flanked by the powerful voice of humbucking neck and bridge pickups.
Other features include a mahogany body, maple neck with œmodern C profile, 9.5-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, five-way switching, three-ply black pickguard and black plastic control knobs, and two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with block saddles.
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck with œmodern C profile
- 9.5-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- Five-way switching
- Three-ply black pickguard and black plastic control knobs
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with block saddles
Get good looks and great sound. Order today.
- Series: Modern Player
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/H
- Pickups: Modern Player Humbucking (Bridge and Neck) Modern Player Single-Coil Strat (Middle)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil Bridge Pickup/Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4. Middle Pickup/Outside Coil Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Other Features: 4-Bolt Neckplate, 3-Ply Black Pickguard