- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Paramount Series PM-1 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44304 000001000 L44304000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's U.S.-designed Paramount Series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic looks and a grand sound.
Fender's U.S.-designed Paramount Series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this Art Deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. Special Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
With all-solid back, sides and top, the Paramount Series PM-1 acoustics are built to project with the player's personality in mind. Rosewood back and sides coalesce with a grade-A Sitka spruce top for tone that's lifelike, powerful and balanced.
Complete with tuner, frequency (bass, middle and treble) and phase controls, this collaboration in preamp design is specially voiced for each Paramount body shape. Not only does this special engineering offer versatile ways to fine-tune your tone, but also imparts an elegant retro look reminiscent of old-school radio knobs.
Adding to the "art nouveau" vibe of the Paramount series are its elegant inlays, constructed from a fine combination of mother of pearl and abalone for a truly awe-inspiring look. Designed to the tune of an early 20th-century masterpiece, it's a vintage touch made accessible to the player of today.
- Checkerboard purfling and rosette
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany neck with ovangkol fingerboard
Order this fabulous affordable Fender today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.