- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Jazzmaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L22053 000001000 L22053000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in the late 1950s as Fender's flagship instrument, the Jazzmaster found popularity with surf guitarists, new-wave and punk musicians and a g...Click To Read More About This Product
A '60s classic updated for modern players.
Designed in the late 1950s as Fender's flagship instrument, the Jazzmaster found popularity with surf guitarists, new-wave and punk musicians and a generation of indie rockers. Updated for the Player Series, Fender has added contemporary sonic and playability touches while staying in touch with their legendary heritage. Starting with the iconic offset body and rock-solid maple neck, a modern 9.5"-radius pau ferro fingerboard ensures easy playing, while a redesigned locking, floating tremolo tailpiece provides the necessary waggle and sway when you need it. Player Series Alnico V humbuckers deliver plenty of sonic punch, for tones that soar far beyond expectation. Always a guitar for those who are unabashedly proud of staking their own musical claim, the Player Series Jazzmaster frees you to play in new ways and seek new musical horizons.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Fender Player Guitars & Basses available at Musician's Friend.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- Satin-finish 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5" radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Fender Player Series humbucking pickups, 3-way pickup selector
- 6-saddle vintage-style bridge with floating tremolo tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
Step beyond the ordinary. Order your Player Jazzmaster today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 23.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Player Series humbucker Alnico
- Bridge: Player Series humbucker Alnico
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.