- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Mustang 90 Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72142 000001000 L72142000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Fender Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgra...Click To Read More About This Product
This Fender is perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity.
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Fender Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock and roll.
- Alder body
- C shape maple bolt-on neck, pau ferro fingerboard
- Standard cast tuning machines
A guitar that doesn't conform. Order today.
- Body type: Solidbody
- Body material: Alder
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Configuration: SS
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.