Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 3-Color Sunburst
Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst$999.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic Strat tone and style with player-friendly features.
When Fender announced the Player Plus Series in Fall of 2021, it was incredible news for electric guitar lovers everywhere. For the Player Plus Stratocaster, Fender has taken advanced features, like rolled fingerboard edges, noiseless pickups and locking tuners, from the most refined American series guitars and incorporated them in the top of their Ensenada-made Player Series. They've also created some amazing new signature finishes that truly stand out. These are instruments that provide top-end pro features at an extremely accessible price. We're excited about these guitars, and we think you will be too.
A Change of Heart
The neck is the heart of any guitar. It's where you connect with it, and, if it's not comfortable, you can't play your best. The Fender Player Plus Strat has updated its neck for modern players who like fast, comfortable and easy-to-play. Starting with the popular Modern C profile, Fender flattens the fingerboard to a bend and speed friendly 12" radius. Then they gently roll the edges of the fingerboard for added comfort. By widening the nut by a barely perceptible .035", intricate picking styles become easier and smoother. It's a neck that will get your heart beating in time with the guitar.
Shhhh, Pickups at Work
An important addition to the Player Plus Strat are the latest-generation Noiseless N4 pickups. These high-output Alnico V transducers are as quiet as then can be aggressive. But, when you roll the volume knob back just a little, they drop into sweet, classic Strat sounds, while a smooth, well-engineered treble bleed circuit keeps you from losing the clarity that you need. For extra tonal versatility, Fender has added a push/pull pot for the second tone control. This control is designed to add the neck pickup to any switch position, so you can get all pickups at once, or the combination of bridge and neck in parallel, a frequent mod for savvy players.
A Bridge Too Cool
One of the classic Strat features is the synchronized tremolo bridge, and Fender does not disappoint with the Player Plus. With the revered 2-point fulcrum bridge plate and high-mass, steel-block saddles, you get stability and sustain combined with extreme precision. That stability is nailed down with the addition of Fender's locking tuners and a self-lubricating synthetic bone nut. So, whether you just wiggle it for a shimmer or grab it for full dive-bombing madness, it delivers.
Classic Lines, Classic Finishes Plus
The Strat's classic "Custom Contour Body," as the headstock decal used to advertise, is considered by many players to be the most comfortable electric guitar body ever made. The Player Plus follows that tradition, with a resonant alder body, and many of Fender's classic color finishes. But, unique to the Player Plus Series are new linear burst finishes inspired by the "Stratoburst" finishes of the early '80s Elite series. Each model in the series has one of these finishes available and they're all stunners. The Player Plus Strat's "Tequila Sunrise" warms it up with a look that's sure to capture the eyes of the audience. But whichever finish you choose, the Player Plus Stratocaster is one of those guitars that aims to bring you a seriously pro feature set on an amazingly playable guitar. We think it succeeds admirably, and all at a price that you can't argue with.
- Resonant, gloss-finished alder body with classic Strat comfort body cuts
- 22 medium-jumbo fret, Modern C profile neck with rounded-edge 12"-radius maple fingerboard, 1.685" nut width
- 4th-generation Noiseless pickups with advanced switching options
- 2-point fulcrum vibrato with high-mass steel-block saddles, locking tuners
Click or call to order yours today.
Player Plus Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.68"/Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Individual tone, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Hybrid
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.