- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender PM-2 Parlor Ovangkol Fingerboard Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44305 000001000 L44305000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments, like this affordable PM-2 Parlor acoustic-electric with ovangkol fingerboard, are finel...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic aesthetic styling with a parlor that really projects.
Fender's U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments, like this affordable PM-2 Parlor acoustic-electric with ovangkol fingerboard, are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each of these all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic '60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape, and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with their Art Deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design.
Comes with a molded hardshell case.
Inspired by Art Deco design and inlaid around the body and down the back, the black-and-white checkers offset the natural beauty of the PM-2's tonewoods. Most importantly, they evoke a true old-school acoustic vibe, matched with playability for any occasion. Adding to the "art nouveau" vibe of the PM-2 are elegant inlays, constructed from a fine combination of mother-of-pearl and abalone for a truly awe-inspiring look. Designed to the tune of an early 20th-century masterpiece, it's a vintage touch made accessible to the player of today.
- Checkerboard purfling and rosette
- Aged white, black, checker black body binding
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany neck with ovangkol fingerboardModified Fender traditional bridge
- Factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
- Bound fingerboard
- One-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
Want to play with this parlor. Order this PM-2 today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.