Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Electric Guitar Olympic Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A signature model designed by one of the pioneers of hard rock.
- Model Name: Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster
- Series: Artist Series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, U-shaped, (gloss polyurethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Graduated scalloped, rosewood, 7.25" radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 vintage-style frets
- Neck: 1 Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 single-coil Strat pickup
- Middle: 1 non-active "dummy" pickup
- Bridge: 1 reverse-wound/reverse-polarity Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 single-coil Strat pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (bridge pickup)
- Pickup Switching ” 3 Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Machine heads: Fender/Schaller vintage-style tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Graduated scalloped rosewood fretboard
- Ritchie Blackmore signature on front of headstock
- Flush-mounted Dunlop Straplocks
- Large '70s-style headstock
- '70s-style decal
- Bullet truss rod adjustment nut
- 3-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt neck adjustment,
- Pearloid dot position inlays,
- Black plastic knobs, pickup covers, tremolo and switch tips, synthetic bone nut
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, nickel plated steel, (.009 to .042), P/N 073-3250-003
- Includes a deluxe gig bag
Don't miss your chance to get a Strat made for hard rock.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.