- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 526797 000001000 526797000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster is an electric guitar that delivers killer aged looks, feel, and mojo without breaking the bank. The '50s Road...Click To Read More About This Product
Collector's looks at a player's price.
The Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster is an electric guitar that delivers killer aged looks, feel, and mojo without breaking the bank. The '50s Road Worn Strat was designed using 1950's specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets.
Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get cooler with age. It's especially true of electric guitars. They develop an unmistakable mojo over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were new. In that regard, the Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster is a true player.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: alder
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: soft "V" shape
- Fretboard: maple
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: chrome
- Tuners: Fender vintage style
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups: Three Tex-Mex Stratocaster single-coil
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Controls: master volume, neck pickup tone, middle pickup and middle/bridge combination tone control
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
- Includes a gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.