- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Road Worn Limited Edition '70s Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76605 000001000 L76605000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Limited-Edition Road Worn ’70s Telecaster Deluxe will take you back to that time when thick, warm humbucker tones were all over the radio....Click To Read More About This Product
Warm, Wide-Range humbuckers make this Limited-Edition extra-inspiring.
The Fender Limited-Edition Road Worn ’70s Telecaster Deluxe will take you back to that time when thick, warm humbucker tones were all over the radio. It successfully recreates the look of the original with the same coveted features—a period-accurate maple neck, F-stamped tuning machines and a nitrocellulose-finished alder body with the gentle dings of decades spent in dive bars. But there's much more here than meets the eye.
Fender reimagined a pair of Wide Range-style humbuckers to sound bright and bold with an inspired, punchy tone. But Seth Lover's mojo is still ever-present, and you'll definitely hear it. To ensure accurate intonation, Fender spec'd this Telecaster with a string-through body 6-saddle Strat bridge. Other features include dot inlays, vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and a 3-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
The original Telecaster Deluxe, introduced in 1972, won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain. The Fender Limited-Edition Road Worn ’70s Tele Deluxe promises to do the same.
- Alder body with Road Worn nitrocellulose finish
- Maple neck with medium C-shape, maple fretboard
- Dual Fender Wide-Range humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Strat hardtail bridge, F-stamped tuning machines, synthetic bone nut
Resurrect the ’70s with this Road Worn Tele. Order now.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Medium C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Hardtail
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.