Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Special-Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Electric Guitar Transparent Crimsontrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Transparent Crimson
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Telecaster, taken a step beyond.
- Gloss finish, bound carved flame maple top on solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale set mahogany neck with 22-fret Indian laurel fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan '59/Pearly Gates humbucking pair with coil tap on p/p switch
- 6-saddle string-through bridge, sealed die-cast tuners
Click or call to order this special-edition Tele today.
Special-Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: NOS
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.62" (41.3 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-1N '59
- Bridge: Pearly Gates
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull coil taps
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.