Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Tash Sultana Stratocaster Electric Guitar Transparent Cherrytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Gold hardware and powerful pickups make this Strat something special.
Featuring a vibrant transparent finish, matching cherry headcap and all-gold hardware, the Tash Sultana Strat has good looks to match its upscale appointments. The clarity and sparkle of Yosemite single-coil Strat pickups combine with the powerful Double Tap humbucking bridge pickup to deliver a wide range of tonal options. A deep C-shape maple neck with a 9.5” radius and 22 medium jumbo frets provides comfortable modern playability, while the vintage-style synchronized tremolo offers classic Strat vibrato action.
- Alder body
- Maple neck with deep C-shape, maple fretboard
- 2 Yosemite single-coil Strat pickups, Double Tap humbucking bridge pickup, 5-way selector, coil split
- Gold hardware, including vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and standard cast tuners, bone nut
Click or call to order your Fender Tash Sultana Strat today.
Tash Sultana Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall Narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/material: Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.