- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05497 000001000 J05497000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Well back into the 1990s and right up to this day, Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-heavy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Distinctive color combo and versatile electronics make this signature model stand out.
Well back into the 1990s and right up to this day, Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-heavy rock's most acclaimed and forward-thinking bands. From the influential '90s alternative of Failure to A Perfect Circle, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Puscifer and others, Van Leeuwen's multi-instrumental expertise has given great color and power to a great deal of very creative rock music.
The Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is as distinctive as the sounds he wrings from it. Its gloss Oxblood finish with a four-ply red tortoiseshell pickguard is darkly alluring, with the interestingly contrasting touch of two white "witch hat" control knobs. The dual tone circuits (lead, rhythm) use a two-way toggle switch on the upper horn rather than the customary slider switch, and the brass-saddle Mustang bridge is combined with a Jazzmaster tailpiece.
Other features include a maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and heel-end truss rod adjustment, 7.25"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid block inlays, two American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups with three-way toggle switching, and vintage-style tuners.
Hardshell case included.
- Alder Jazzmaster body
- Maple neck with C shape
- Rosewood fretboard with 7.25"radius
- 21 vinage-style frets
- American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Jazzmaster bridge with floating tremolo tailpiece
- Troy Van Leeuwen Signature on Back of Headstock
- 2-Position Toggle Lead/Rhythm Switch in Upper Position
- Metallic Oxblood Paint
- Matching Painted Headstock Face
- White Plastic Parts
- "Witch Hat" Control Knobs
- Single "Wing" String Tree
- Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
- Case/Gig Bag: Black hardshell case
If you're a fan of Van Leeuwen, this is a no-brainer. Order today.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42mm)
- Fingerboard: White Bound Rosewood, 7.25" (184.1mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Jazzmaster Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang Saddles and Vintage-Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickups: American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Toggle: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Series: Artist
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.