Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Vintera '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Sea Foam Greentrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Sea Foam Green
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This '50s surf-rock throwback is ready to hit the beach.
For authentic, vintage-style tone Fender recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the musical map.
The updated “Soft V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat control layout. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
- Maple neck and fingerboard
- '50s-voiced pickups
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge
Call or click to order today!
Vintera '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: soft V
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage '50s
- Middle: Vintage '50s
- Bridge: Vintage '50s
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive electronics: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Two-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico Body
- Body Type | Not Specified
Cutaway | Double cutaway
Top Wood | Not Specified
Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified
Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified
Body Finish | Gloss
Orientation | Right Handed
Neck Shape | V soft
Nut Width | 1.65 in. (42 mm)
Fretboard | Maple
Neck Wood | Maple
Scale Length | 25.5"
Number of Frets | 21
Neck Finish | Gloss
Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified
Headstock Overlay | Not Specified
Tuning Machines | Not Specified
Bridge | Not Specified
Saddle and Nut | Not Specified
Number of Strings | 6 String
Case | Gig Bag
Accessories Included | Not Specified
Country of Origin | Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.