- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58572 000003000 L58572000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, Fender created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster Modified. Blending class...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern playability and sonic features with the look of a vintage clssic.
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, Fender created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone they included a pair of Custom Shop pickups, kicking things up a bit with a vintage-style bridge pickup and fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup. Twangy and articulate, these pickups have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. For modern playing feel, the 21 vintage-style frets on the 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard sit atop a “Modern C”-shaped neck. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching and the S1™ switch provide even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
- Gloss-finish Ash body
- Soft-V profile maple neck; 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Custom Shop vintage-style Tele single-coil bridge, Twisted Tele neck pickup, 4-way switching and S-1 switch
- Vintage-style brass barrel bridge, vintage-style tuners Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soft V-neck
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Twisted Tele
- Bridge: Vintage Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom Shop
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Special electronics: S-1 switching
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 4-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.