Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Vintera '60s Mustang Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 3-Color Sunburst
Fender Vintera '60s Mustang Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst$899.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Short-scale comfort, vintage vibe.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
- Gloss-finished solid alder body
- 24"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Re-voiced Mustang single-coil pickups, Slider switch selectors
- Vintage-style tremolo system, vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Vintera '60s Mustang today.
Vintera '60s Mustang Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Vintage-style Mustang
- Bridge: Vintage-style Mustang
- Brand: Fender
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Slide switches for pickup activation
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.