- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58816 000001000 L58816000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capture the style and sound of Fender's iconic years with the Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom. The Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range Humbucker debuted i...Click To Read More About This Product
Re-voiced pickups and classic vibe come together.
Capture the style and sound of Fender's iconic years with the Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom. The Seth Lover-designed Wide-Range Humbucker debuted in 1971, and Fender has re-voiced a new version to be every closer to the original for the Vintera series. Featuring a neck Wide-Range and a re-voiced '70s Tele single-coil, the '70s Tele Custom may be one of the most versatile incarnations of the Telecaster. The Vintera version carries period correct features — 7.25"-radius fingerboard, vintage-style frets and tuners, and a superbly "twangy" steel-saddle bridge. From the classic looks to the attention paid to the pickup voicing, this Telecaster adds a throaty growl to the traditional twang, for a guitar that's at home across a number of musical genres. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Fender Wide Range humbucker (neck) and '70s Tele single-coil (bridge) pickups
- Vintage-style steel-saddle bridge, "F"-stamped vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order you Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Wide range humbucking
- Bridge: Vintage-style '70s Tele
- Brand: Fender
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style string-through
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.