- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fodera Guitars Monarch P90 2 Electric Guitar
Clear Satin Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69592 000001000 L69592000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since 1983, Fodera has been hand-building custom guitars and basses in Brooklyn, New York. Combining precision craftsmanship, innovative technology, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-built in Brooklyn, NY since 1983.
Since 1983, Fodera has been hand-building custom guitars and basses in Brooklyn, New York. Combining precision craftsmanship, innovative technology, and a deep passion for music and the art of luthiery, Fodera has created a family of instruments that sing with a sweet, pure voice. The Monarch represents a coming together of multiple electric guitar traditions, with premium tone woods in a streamlined form, and with additions and improvements that take it from the mundane to the extraordinary.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Satin-finished solid mahogany body
- 25.125"-scale, dovetail-fit mahogany neck, 22-fret, compound-radius Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Fodera/Lindy Fralin hum-cancelling P90 single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Fodera/Hipshot top-loading hardtail bridge, Sperzel tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.125"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dot
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Lindy Fralin Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Lindy Fraliin Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle Top-loading
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.