- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 125th Anniversary Hummingbird Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51678 000001000 L51678000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Gibson 125th Anniversary Hummuingbird acoustic-electric guitar commemorates 125 years of craftsmanship, innovation and authenticity. Since 1894, Gibson has been shaping sound across generations, genres and gender. This American-made 125th Anniversary Hummingbird acoustic-electric, handcrafted by Gibson's skilled artisans, celebrates Orville Gibson’s legacy, heritage and vision of being the most relevant, played and loved instrument in the world.
Orville always thought that each component of an instrument should add to the overall tone and beauty of the instrument. Gibson took that core foundation from Orville and added upgraded tonewoods to each 125th Anniversary model. This J-45 and the 125th Hummingbird are built using hand-selected Lutz spruce for the top and beautiful figured mahogany for the back and sides, while the SJ-200 is offered with a Lutz spruce top and stunning quilt maple for the back and sides. Each has a specially designed 125 Anniversary logo inlaid into the headstock and crowned with gold tuners, finished with a hand-sprayed Autumn Burst finish and equipped with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup. These three iconic models represent Gibson’s storied past but have been reimagined for the future.
Each 125th model is individually numbered and limited to only 125 of each model worldwide. Included is a special limited edition 125th case with 125th logo, hand written two-panel certificate of authenticity featuring a portrait of founder, Orville Gibson, and a limited edition leather strap with commemorative 125th logo.
- Limited to 125 total
- Autumn Burst finish
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Mother-of-pearl 125th headstock inlay
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Mutli-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Discrete soundhole controls
Grab one of these limited edition models before they're all gone. Order yours now.
- Body type: Square-shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Lutz spruce
- Back and sides: Quilted mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Hand-sprayed gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Keystone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.