- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 1957 SJ-200 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74356 000001000 L74356000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson 1957 SJ-200 features the vintage vibe and feel from the era that give birth to some of the most prized Gibson acoustic instruments. This n...Click To Read More About This Product
A guitar inspired by the era that gave birth to some of the most prized Gibson acoustic instruments.
The Gibson 1957 SJ-200 features the vintage vibe and feel from the era that give birth to some of the most prized Gibson acoustic instruments. This new Custom Shop 1957 SJ-200 offers details such as hand-selected maple for the back and sides, a headstock stinger and Gibson's Thermally Aged top for the full vintage effect.
- Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top, flame maple back and sides
- Round 2-piece maple neck with compound dovetail neck-to-body joint, rosewood fretboard with mother-of-pearl graduated crown inlays
- Gotoh Keystone tuning machines, bone nut and saddle and bridge pins
- Thin nitrocellulose finish with VOS
Get the vintage vibe of a Gibson. Order today.
- Top wood: Thermally Aged Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Flame maple
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing, with hide glue
- Body finish: Thin finish nitrocellulose, VOS
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.72"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: 2-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Bridge: SJ-200 Four Bar Moustache
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Included
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.