- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 1960's J-45 Red Spruce Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54506 000001000 L54506000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson J-45 is the guitar maker's best-selling acoustic of all time. First introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round...Click To Read More About This Product
Gibson's best-selling acoustic featuring classic tonewoods and LR Baggs Lyric pickup.
The Gibson J-45 is the guitar maker's best-selling acoustic of all time. First introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder dreadnought line. World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, this limited-edition 1960s Gibson J-45 is built using classic tonewoods—a Adirondack red spruce top and mahogany back and sides. It's finished with an added custom double cream pick guard.
- Adirondack red spruce top, mahogany back and sides, multi-ply top binding, single-ply back binding
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- LR Baggs Lyric pickup with soundhole-mounted controls, American Vintage tuning machines
- Nitro finish and nickel-finished hardware
Add Gibson's best-selling acoustic to your collection. Order today.
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Adirondack red spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X brace
- Body finish: Nitro
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: LR Baggs Lyric with soundhole-mounted controls
- Tuning machines: American Vintage
- Bridge: Belly up adjustable
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Gibson hardshell case included
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.